- 2 Cups peanut butter (sunbutter if nut-free)
- 2 Cups sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 Cup chocolate chips
- ½ Cup small marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift together sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Cream together sugar mixture and peanut butter until sugar is thoroughly incorporated into peanut butter.
- Add vanilla extract to eggs and beat.
- Incorporate eggs into the peanut butter/sugar mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper (if desired) and spoon heaping tablespoons of dough approximately 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets. Flatten slightly for better cooking.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cookies will look slightly moist. Allow to sit for 5 minutes on baking sheet before removing to cool completely on cooling rack.
As always, if you need to be gluten free for health reasons, please make sure all of your ingredients are gluten free.
Add fewer or more chocolate chips and marshmallows according to your tastes.
If you use natural peanut butter, you may need to add oil to the cookie dough mixture. I like to use coconut oil.
I use salted peanut butter. If you use unsalted peanut butter, you may want to add a dash of salt.