Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 small white onions, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces tomato paste
- 1 can (15 oz) diced tomatoes
- 3-4 cups corn pasta, cooked and drained (any small pasta variety will work: Lasagna Cuts, Fusilli or Macaroni: Can use any kind of pasta your diet needs also.) gi;tem free pasta of any kind will work.
- 2-4 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- Pinch Salt and Pepper
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large saucepan on medium heat, add olive oil, brown onion and garlic then add ground beef. Cook ground beef fully.
- Drain grease from beef.
- Add tomato paste, diced tomatoes, cooked pasta, stir until mixed and heated through.
- Sir in mustard, cheese (optional), salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with your favorite hamburger toppin