- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 2/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix almond flour, agave nectar, walnuts, eggs, cocoa powder, coconut oil, and vanilla extract together in a bowl; spread into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges of brownies begin to pull from sides of dish, about 30 minutes. Let brownies cool slightly before slicing, about 5 minutes.