- Balance your eating of proteins, carbohydrates and fats
- Eat frequently; 3 main meals plus 2 snack meals to balance your blood sugar.
- Exercise at least 3 times per week
- Cut down on stimulants (alcohol, caffeine, nicotine, drugs)
- Manage Your Stress
- Balance Your Hormones
- Utilize targeted nutrients to support cellular nutritional needs
- Find a space for morning meditation
- Practice conscious breathing several times per day
- Drink 2/3rds of an ounce of water for every pound of your body’s weight.
(i.e. .66 x your body weight)
Learn more with my Fit, Fun & Fabulous book package!